What is a Financial Coach?
A financial coach helps clients build a better relationship with money and navigate financial obstacles. Financial coaches can help you create a plan, stick to your goals, and keep you motivated as you reach for your dreams. When selecting a coach that is right for you, look for some one who will:
- Work with you collaboratively
- Provide education
- Empower you to achieve financial freedom!
How can a Financial Coach help me? A coach can…
- Help you develop a healthy relationship with money (yes, it’s a relationship!)
- Help prioritize which debts to pay down first
- Help you identify your goals and develop a plan to get there
- Provide education on wealth-building strategies without you having to worry about if they are trying to sell you on a specific product.
Financial coaches DO NOT offer investment advice, financial planning, a debt management plan or debt consolidation services
TwentyFour is a strange name for a company, why didn’t you use your real name or pick a name related to money?
24 is a great number! Wikipedia explains its magnificence better than I can!
Elephants don’t have anything to do with money, so why is that your logo?
Elephants are incredibly intelligent, very self-aware, and I just really like them! Did you know a baby elephant weighs about 200 lbs? Check out these 21 Amazing Elephant Facts!